Clearly Veg is a community and news website for vegetarians, vegans, raw-foodists, the veg-curious, as well as omnivores looking for veg recipes or simply more advice and information about veg-living. Our goal is to grow the idea and adoption of veganism as much as possible in order to help our fellow animals, the environment, and promote healthier living.
While we encourage a fully plant-based/vegan lifestyle and are very much against any kind of animal exploitation, very few people are born vegan. We've arrived at a veg lifestyle in different ways, and may still be working on it as many started their lives with meat-centric diets. Ideally we'll make a difference and the future of humanity will follow a plant-based diet, but we need to be mindful that it’s often a gradual process for others.
The Clearly Veg website is free to use and will remain free, and it's filled to the brim with great features! Here's just some of what you can do:
- Add your own recipes
- Review other people's recipes and add your own photos
- Collect your favorite recipes so that they're easy to find
- Write a review to place your stamp of approval (or disapproval!) on vegetarian, vegan and veg-friendly businesses
- Add your photos of food, inside and outside photos of the business, menu photos, etc.
- Add a business if it's not already listed and improve the accuracy of business listings by editing details
- Keep up with the latest veg news
- Subscribe via email to get the latest news delivered to your inbox
- Add your voice and participate in discussions