Yields: 3 Servings
1. pour coconut milk into a large skillet heated on high. Meanwhile, start your rice/noodles.
2. mix sugar and simmer for 3-7 minutes.
3. add in red curry & liquid amos (or soy sauce) then stir until everything is mixed well, turn the heat to med/ med-high.
4. add in veggies & cook for about 5-8 minutes depending on your preference. Note: the less cooked your veggies are the more nutritious they are.
5. You can either mix in your rice/noodles in the skillet or place them in the bottom half of your bowl & mix individually.
|1 can||Unsweetened Coconut Milk|
|2 tablespoons||Maple Syurp|
|2 tablespoons||Red Curry Paste|
|2 tablespoons||Liquid Amos|
|1 bunch||Broccoli (Chopped)|
|2||Zucchinis (Halved & Sliced)|
|1 can||Bamboo Shoots|
|1 can||Water Chestnuts|
|2||Bell Peppers (Colors of your choice)|
|1 cup||Jasmine Rice|